Have you ever thought about how to better attract special target groups such as men, women, couples, singles, etc.? Social or relational status groups are very important to church growth and retention because they provide an instant place of belonging. Kingdom men, Kingdom women, and Kingdom couples must be reached, empowered and satisfied. Fellowship groups for men, women, couples, singles, etc., provide empowerment, longevity, and satisfaction to church members and are crucial to the holistic appeal of your church to those who visit. Research suggests that these groups can be some of the greatest side door entry places of growth to your ministry.
Fellowship is important to attracting social groups to your church. Consider the following statistics:
- A study from Hartford Seminary found that the presence of involved men was statistically correlated with church growth, health, and harmony. Meanwhile, a lack of male participation is strongly associated with congregational decline.
- Fewer than 10% of U.S. churches are able to establish or maintain a vibrant men’s ministry.
- More than 90% of American men believe in God, and 5 out of 6 call themselves Christians. But only 1 out of 6 attend church on a given Sunday. The average man accepts the reality of Jesus Christ, but fails to see any value in going to church; over 60% of evangelical church attendees are female.
- 78% of couples who attend church together reported being “very happy” or “extremely happy” with their relationship.
- Couples who attend religious services are 47% less likely to subsequently divorce than other couples.
- Three quarters of churches that offer activities for young adults report growth against half among those who don’t.
Fellowship ministries are designed to draw men and women through the front and side doors of entry into the church. Fellowship ministries also assist in drawing more men and supporting the marriages in your congregation.
In this seminar, “Let’s Stay Together, Growing and Retaining Church Membership Through Fellowship Ministry,” the Kingdom Voice and African-American Church Growth Expert, Dr. Dana Carson, will empower you to take your vision to the next level by teaching you how to retain your membership through fellowship ministries.
In this seminar, you will learn:
How to develop gender and age specific ministries that are appealing
How to develop a strategy for church fellowship groups
How to develop a marriage fellowship group that builds Kingdom-focused marriages
The top 5 best practices of fellowship ministries
How to develop and design a 21st century fellowship ministry strategy
- The top 5 secrets to being the pastor of self-operating fellowship ministry groups
- How to build the strength of your ministry through the creation of an empowering women’s fellowship ministry
- How to draw and attract the attention and involvement of your male population through relevant men’s fellowship ministries
- And much, much more!
This exciting and highly engaging seminar, “Let’s Stay Together, Growing and Retaining Church Membership Through Fellowship Ministry,” will revolutionize how you lead your church and catapult you to the growth and ministry satisfaction that you desire.
Date: October 7th
Time: 12 PM
Length of Seminar: 3 – 4 Hours
Location: DCKM Leadership Development & Training Corporation | 7401 Gulf Freeway | Houston, TX 77017