As clergy with over 30 years of experience and having talked with clergy all over the country, I have discovered that many clergy are not taking advantage of their personal tax exemptions. Many clergy are paying too much in taxes because they do not fully understand the IRS Codes that provide certain deductions. Many clergy, based upon their giving and their work, are allowed to deduct certain expenses. Billionaires and millionaires take advantage of tax benefits every year, while clergy do not.
This seminar is presented by a CPA and IRS expert in church and clergy deductions. This seminar was developed with pastors and other clergy especially in mind in order to both protect legal rights and preserve limited finances. Learn how to take advantage of the laws and deductions that were written especially for you in this seminar, “Clergy Taxes and Benefits.”
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The top 10 clergy exemptions
- How to establish sound communication systems within your financial management systems
- The tax codes that pertain to clergy housing allowances
- How to receive refunds and not have to pay unnecessary taxes when you are exempt
- How to be in legal compliance with the IRS
- How to situate your finances for greater growth as a clergy
- And much, much more!
As a growing church, you must have sound financial management practices that can ensure your sustainability and growth. These seminars are presented by/with the financial knowledge of IRS experts, accountants, and a CPA. You cannot afford to miss this seminar; your church’s financial future could depend on it!
Date: December 9th
Time: 12 PM
Length of Seminar: 3 – 4 Hours
Location: DCKM Leadership Development & Training Corporation | 7401 Gulf Freeway | Houston, TX 77017