The execution of ministry can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have adequate or the right help. When I was a student for a semester at Harvard Divinity School, I wrote an article, “How to Develop an Inner City Church Staff,” and this article was complimented and sought after by many pastors. I learned many, many years ago the value of a well-trained staff and the need of adequate staffing, and have been assisting pastors with training and empowerment for them and their staff for over 25 years.
I designed this seminar to assists leaders in assessing and equipping their staff with the proper knowledge and skillsets needed for 21st century ministry. As a church growth specialist, I have discovered that every growing church must have adequate staffing in order for the ministry to maximize it’s potential.
In this seminar, you will learn:
How to develop a church staff
How to operate as a team utilizing basic principles of team strategies
- How to develop job descriptions that bring your vision to pass
How to motivate and equip your staff to execute the ministry task
How to utilize your staff to motivate your volunteer ministries
The 5 keys to creating staff loyalty and support
- How to align your staff with your vision
- How to develop a strong model of communication between the staff, the congregation, and the leaders
- The top human resource issues in staffing
- How to set up your financial structure to be in accordance with IRS Guidelines
- The 5 top leadership practices that move your staff to high performance
- 5 management functions that will assist you in running a more efficient staff
- And much, much, more!
“How to Position Your Church Staff for Greater Effectiveness” seminar will revolutionize how you lead your church and catapult you to the growth and ministry satisfaction that you desire.
Date: July 15th
Time: 12 PM
Length of Seminar: 3 – 4 Hours
Location: DCKM Leadership Development & Training Corporation | 7401 Gulf Freeway | Houston, TX 77017